Walter Mencken 11 a.m., May 24
- Community Blog
- Mission Hills News&More
Washington Street Trolley Station
So it's mid October now, the original completion date for construction at Washington Street Station was, according to the signs posted there, mid August. The signs posted at the station were then changed to mid Sept.,(photo at bottom) at present though, they have yet to be updated.
The construction is part of San Diego's MTS' upgrade to accomodate the newer trolley cars that sit closer to the ground.
If you live or work in this area you know it is quite an inconvenience to use the alternate/detour route which is the #10 MTS Bus.
If you are not familiar with this public transit service area, whether you are planning to head north or south on the trolley blue line, you are forced to wait on the slower bus route #10 to get you to the Old Town Transit Center and then from there board the trolley or bus to your final destination.
More like this:
- The Title or Trailer Game III: The List is Life — Feb. 2, 2012
- The Title or Trailer Game — Oct. 18, 2011
- Melancholia Star Kirsten Dunst Laments the Roles She Lost Due to Big-Breastedness — Oct. 11, 2011
- Vintage Trolleys Populate New Silver Line — Aug. 18, 2011
- Basil Is the Morning Hero in Old Town — May 28, 2011