Dorian Hargrove 4:30 p.m., Jan. 30
- Community Blog
- A little lady with a big voice
(Note: I will periodically post my creative writing here. They will be in various stages from raw to edited.)
Dorm Denizens By Donna P. Crilly
When we place a nickel with a shoe sack, we carve ounces into garrisons. I caught a box and whisker plot in a saltine cracker. That's a toe-tucker.
Let's fritz to spoon country and bamboozle nightgown tickets, Charlie Brown. As lava looses bleach, an errand lights a thousand fluffy kittens. Just don't catch the tooth fairy. She might diamond eye.
Four sheets a day times radish equals pineapple vodka. No more monkey juicing. It's a blind medicine cabinet in a pickle jar; like a loss of power when you're a time jingle. Don't do it.
Where again is once ago?
More like this:
- Writing my own rules — Jan. 6, 2013
- Registering to vote should be more convenient — June 20, 2012
- A letter I sent to the CA state legislature concerning CSUs — May 23, 2012
- Washes the Dust — April 3, 2011
- It's Not Like What People Think — Sept. 7, 2000