Ian Anderson 5 p.m., Aug. 28
- Community Blog
- Justin Knows Tierrasanta
TTown Running Route
If I haven't met you before...HI, my name is Justin DeCesare and I am a Tierrasanta resident, homeowner in the Belsera Townhomes, an 8 year Navy Veteran and Real Estate Agent with Middleton and Associates.
One of the best parts about our neighborhood, in my opinion, is that even our "throughways" are quiet enough for those that enjoy exercising. Unlike some of the other communities where you may be risking your life on El Camino Real or Rancho Bernardo Parkway....Santo Road is usually pretty safe for both Runner and Bikers alike.
In the last few years I have been trying to perfect a 5K running route for training in our little burb....and to this day, is still tough with some of the hills.....here it goes:
I start on the corner of Antigua and Via Valarta, run DOWN portofino towards Santo, go all the way to Clairemont Mesa, back up to Via Valarta and end right at Antigua. it's about 3.3 Miles, and is a killer. I know I'm not the only runner as I see you every day.....so post yours...I'd love to try some new ones!
See you out there! Justin DeCesare
More like this:
- What's with the Toe Shoes? — May 20, 2012
- I Actually Wanted To Have The Runner-Up Be The Winner And Vice-Versa, But There Was So Very Little To Say About The Runner-Up (Beyond It's Obvious Awesomeness) That I Have Reversed Their Roles. Everybody Will Deal Just Fine, Thank You Very Much! — Nov. 5, 2009
- Admiral Baker Says No! — Feb. 25, 2009
- Ride virgin pavement on this bicycle loop incorporating Highway 52 and the new Scripps Poway Parkway. — July 8, 1999
- Blood, Sweat, and Blisters — Jan. 25, 1973