Marty Graham 5:30 p.m., Feb. 26
Danger in a Shopping Mall Parking Structure
An attenpted murder at UTC leaves blood.
UTC Parking Structure, La Jolla
February 10, 4:30 p.m.
24-year-old Elizabeth Clevenstine parked her car at UTC and started walking toward the mall. She stopped when she realized she had forgotten some items in her trunk.
She noticed a male standing nearby, later identified as 42-year-old Geraldo S. Pascual. She opened her trunk and he came up behind her and grabbed her.
Pascual tried to drag her around to the driver’s side of her car. She fought him and he stabbed her with an unknown instrument. Her injuries were severe and she is currently hospitalized.
Lt. Mark Jones responded to the call and while checking the area, located a man who matched the description of Pascual. The suspect was detained and identified by Clevenstine.
Pascual was arrested and booked into the Central Jail on the charge of attempted murder.
More like this:
- She gave her son an ocean-view house, a new Lexus, and $130,000 — May 22, 2013
- Park, ride, regret — April 24, 2013
- Teen Driver Backs into Car, Killing Elderly Man — July 7, 2011
- Bodies in Trunks and Many White Horses — Sept. 15, 2008
- Girl Indentified in Brutal New Year's Eve Murder — Jan. 9, 2008