Ken Harrison 2:30 p.m., July 29
"J'Accuse Moi!" -- Man Turns Himself in for Murder
Man apparently kills his wife and then walks into police station, turns himself in.
600 Carefree Drive, Encanto
April 4, 12:15 p.m.
A 45-year-old man, as now unidentified, walked into the headquarters of the Chula Vista Police Department and told offers he “believed” he had killed his wife. He provided his address and the keys to his house.
The man seemed calm and rational to Chula Vista officers.
SDPD Officers were dispatched to the residence on Carefree Drive; they forced entry, found a dead woman inside, confirming the man’s report. Lt. Kevin Rooney stated that the woman appeared to have died from some type of trauma, not natural causes, but he would not go into detail.
The Medical Examiner’s Office is performing an autopsy.
The man was arrested and transported to San Diego Police Headquarters. He was processed into County Jail.
More like this:
- Escondido man charged with knifing wife in bed — July 9, 2013
- Escondido man suspected of killing wife is in medical “isolation” — July 3, 2013
- Case of Another Chula Vista Gang Shooting — April 8, 2008
- 90-Year-Old Man Creates Chula Vista Stand-Off — Dec. 12, 2007
- The Sarcastic Killer — Aug. 2, 2007