Scott Marks 2 p.m., April 26
Remains of the Day
More bones found -- a skull this time.
Unknown address, Clairemont
April 3, 2008
After a suitcase full of human bones was found near the railraod tracks in Oceanside on March 27, a mysterious skull turns up.
A man found a box in the shrubs by a Clairemont restaurant. Inside the box was a human skull.
The man called police and the Medical Examiner's Office took possession of the skull. They will try to determine the sex of the person who once ownbed the skull, and maybe an identity.
They will also determine if the skull belongs to the bones found in Oceanside.
More like this:
- Man accused of cutting-up-wife died in custody — Oct. 8, 2013
- California man accused of cooking wife in court today — July 8, 2013
- Oceanside man was cooking wife, prosecutor said — Nov. 21, 2012
- Mystery of "John Doe" Bones Needs to Be Pieced Together — April 13, 2008
- Mysterious Bones in an Abandoned Suitcase — April 2, 2008