Robert Bush 1 p.m., Oct. 25
Mysterious Bones in an Abandoned Suitcase
Human bones found near railroad track is a weird find.
Ocean Boulevard and Avenida del Oro, Oceanside
March 28, 11:60 p.m.
A railroad employee came across a suitcase by the tracks. Inside the suitcase were a bunch of bones, believed to be human, according to Oceanside police Sgt. Kelan Poorman.
The Medical Examiner’s Office took possession of the mysterious bones, and they will run tests to determine the sex of the person who once belonged to these bones. DNA will also try to be extracted.
It is not certain how old the bones are yet, and there are no apparent links to recent unsolved homicides.
More like this:
- San Diego’s hotel era ended in flames — Oct. 29, 2014
- Why walk when you can drive to the beach? — Oct. 23, 2014
- Mystery of "John Doe" Bones Needs to Be Pieced Together — April 13, 2008
- Remains of the Day — April 3, 2008
- Mysterious Elvira — Feb. 23, 2006