noon, March 25
Two Park and Die
"They look like they are sleeping."
3200 37th Street, City Heights September 15th, 8:10 a.m. SDPD 32.75368, -117.1137
Officers responded to a report of a suspicious parked car with two men sitting in it. Reports indicated that the car had been there for two days and the men had not moved from the spot or the car. The caller told dispatch, “They look like they are sleeping.”
Officers approached the vehicle and noticed a pungent smell coming from the vehicle. They looked inside the vehicle and saw that the two me inside were immobile and seemed to have suffered from gun shot wounds.
Homicide and the medical examiner’s unit verified that two unknown men were indeed deceased from apparent gun shot wounds. Identification found on the bodies indicated both men resided in Tijuana and are not U.S. citizens. No motive for the crime has been determined.
More like this:
- Border News: School Bullies Halted; 1 Man Shot; 2 Captured — June 12, 2011
- Border News: 1 Shot; Shakira Tix; Police have Shoot-out, Break Glass, Get Fired — June 2, 2011
- The Sarcastic Killer — Aug. 2, 2007
- American Primitive — May 30, 1991
- University Is Worse Than El Cajon. Van Dyke Is Bad. Highland Is Bad. Menlo, Marlborough, Wightman, Chamoune — Aug. 9, 1990