Ken Harrison 4:38 p.m., July 28
Sound Off: Most Likely to Repeat
Which defending section champ is the most likely to repeat?
While none of the five defending section champions has dropped a game in the first two weeks of the season, the team most likely to repeat has to be Oceanside. The Pirates get this tag because, frankly, they earned it. Oceanside came into this season with five consecutive Division II titles and two wins into this season they have yet to show any reason why they won't repeat. That's why Oceanside is the defending section champion most likely to repeat in 2009.
What's your take? Sound Off!
More like this:
- Week 9 High Five — Oct. 23, 2012
- CIF Finals Previews: Divisions I/II/III/IV — Dec. 4, 2011
- Sound Off: Defending Champ Most Likely to Repeat — Sept. 16, 2011
- Sound Off: Most significant division change — Sept. 10, 2009
- San Diego football the real winner in state debate — Dec. 18, 2008