Matt Potter 12:30 p.m., Feb. 10
Sound Off: Can Bishop's pull off another upset?
Can Bishop's beat Francis Parker in the Division V title game for their third straight upset?
View from the Red Zone
Of the CIF finalists, the Knights are the team that was least expected to make it at the start of the playoffs. The No. 6 seed took down higher seeds Horizon (by one) and Christian (in overtime). The defending Division V champs are now back in the title game for a rematch against the Lancers. In their first meeting, Francis Parker won by eight points - their smallest margin of victory this season - and trailed at halftime. So can Bishop's pull off another surprising upset? Not this time. Francis Parker has been dominant in recent weeks and with an eye on the state bowl game, they will be looking to win and win big. It may not be a thrashing, but a Bishop's upset will probably not happen.
More like this:
- Healthy Francis Parker rolls past Horizon in Division V semis — Dec. 4, 2010
- Bracket Breakdown: Division V — Nov. 13, 2010
- Division V: Francis Parker vs Bishop's — Dec. 11, 2009
- Countdown to the Finals: Division V — Dec. 8, 2009
- Sound Off: First Round Upset — Nov. 19, 2008