Don Bauder 5:30 p.m., Jan. 29
- Community Blog
- Grant Hill
San Diego Water Dept Wastes Time Again
The water pipes on Market are over 50 years old...but the water dept is patching the leaks....is there another sinkhill in the future...
Also, city workers lingering for hours in thier truck waiting for the rest of the crew...nice that my taxes are also wasted byt local city staff. So the County, state and federal employees are not alone anymore.
District 8 needs a new leader one who is not against District 8.
More like this:
- Borrego Springs Water District: Less Water Flows In, More Money Flows Out — Sept. 8, 2010
- A Drop in the Bucket — May 14, 2010
- In the City — Sept. 19, 2009
- On & on, On & on, On & on — July 23, 2009
- Train Water — Feb. 13, 2008