Barnaby Monk 5 a.m., Oct. 22
What should we do with the L.A. Lakers?
a. Sell the Lakers to Frank McCourt.
b. Sell the Lakers to Frank McCourt and let Major League Baseball run the franchise.
c. Sell the Lakers to Frank McCourt, let Major League Baseball run the franchise, and move the team to Jacumba’s Deanza Springs Nudist Resort.
d. Play ball
More like this:
- Group Seeks to Launch Independent Minor League Baseball — June 11, 2012
- Pay No Attention to That Man Behind the Curtain — March 10, 2012
- Sell the Dodgers to Charlie Sheen — April 27, 2011
- Major League Baseball Will Run Dodgers — April 20, 2011
- Second Look — May 11, 2006