Tamar Fleishman 8:26 p.m., Nov. 27
California Kebab & Beer Garden celebrates a year in Pacific Beach
$5 brats and specialty casks all day.
California Kebab & Beer Garden celebrates a year in Pacific Beach on Saturday, May 18 with $5 brats and specialty casks all day.
From the recent happy hour issue:
A breath of fresh air for the debaucherous Neverland of PB, Cali Kebab caters to more refined sensibilities with an ocean view from their 1000-square-foot al fresco patio. Turn up the happy on weekdays from 3–6, when sides and most of the 23 taps are half-off, including selections from Societe, AleSmith, Ballast Point, and the in-house brewery, Amplified Ale Works. Specializing in Döner Kebabs and locally-sourced salads, this beachfront brew house is garnering prominence for their farm-to-table Sunday beer & bacon brunch (10–2, $20) with rosemary potatoes, a smoked-cheddar scramble, french-toast crostini, and four pairings.
More like this:
- Gluten-sensitive beer the new norm at California Kebab — Sept. 14, 2013
- Happy Hour: that transcendental space between drinking too early and drinking too much — April 3, 2013
- California Kebab announces SDSU location closure — March 14, 2013
- Amplified Ale Works announce Sunday beer & bacon brunch — March 2, 2013
- Pacific Beach eateries cook up culinary tribute to Super Bowl — Feb. 1, 2013