Marty Graham 5:30 p.m., Jan. 19
Coming Attractions: Ariccia Italian Market in La Jolla
Ariccia Italian Market in La Jolla is slated for a June 14th opening.
Co-owners Robert Pascucci and Stephanie Savchuk state that they wanted to create a market that “offers everything a family, chef, or appreciator of good food may need in ONE stop”.
The main focus of Ariccia Italian Market is to provide ingredients for making dinner at home, but in store dining will be available as well.
Located on Girard Street between Genter and Pearl, Ariccia will sell house made pastas and porchetta, sauces, charcuterie, sourced from local producers as well as imports from Spain and Italy, cheeses from Aniata Cheese Company, and desserts from local vendors. A selection of panini will also be available.
I didn’t spy any coffee making equipment during my window peeping excursions, but I suspect that it will be available. What’s an Italian dessert without an espresso?
7441A Girard Avenue
La Jolla, CA
Photo source: Ariccia website
More like this:
- Vegan Evolution Fast Food — June 25, 2012
- Can Taken 2 Possibly Top Taken in the Phone Call Department? — June 25, 2012
- A First Look at Ariccia Italian Market — June 18, 2012
- Five Generations of Italian Tradition at Café Barbera — June 5, 2012
- If I Cast the The 3 Stooges — April 9, 2012