Don Bauder 4:37 p.m., Dec. 27
The Smoking Goat is Expanding Its Pasture
The Smoking Goat, the casual, busy French/American bistro on 30th just north of Upas in North Park, is expanding.
Owner and chef Fred Piehl has taken over the space next door, previously occupied by the North Park Fish Market, and plans to move the dining area and kitchen into the new area. An expanded bar will remain in the original section.
A full review can be found here.
Images courtesy of The Smoking Goat
3408 30th Street
San Diego, CA 92104
Tuesday - Sunday: 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Friday - Saturday: 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm
More like this:
- North Park, Coronado to improve bicycle parking options — Jan. 25, 2013
- Sea & Smoke flowing into Flower Hill — Jan. 19, 2013
- Chef Shake-Ups at The Linkery, El Take It Easy — Sept. 21, 2012
- More Than Just Salads: Casa de Luz — Jan. 18, 2012
- Occupy San Diego Joins Veterans Day Parade, Holds Teach-ins — Nov. 10, 2011