Ian Anderson 5 p.m., Feb. 12
Veganized at El Take It Easy
El Take It Easy will be hosting it's second Veganized evening on Wednesday, January 11th. The three-course prix fixe menu will feature vegan offerings using produce from Suzie's Farm, for $20.
The featured artist is Ensenada native and North Park resident Acamonchi, whose mixed media paintings and murals explore "mass produced waste and urban environments".
Also on hand will be Ejival of Tijuana’s Static Records to provide the evening's soundtrack.
Owner Jay Porter also promises that it will be "a good night to learn about mezcal". Sounds interesting.
The event begins at 5 pm and goes until 11 pm. The regular menu will be available as well.
3926 30th Street, San Diego, CA | 619.291.1859
Kitchen Hours: Monday - Thursday - 5pm - 11pm | Friday - 5 pm - midnight | Saturday - noon - midnight | Sunday - noon - 10 pm
Brunch served Sat & Sun - noon – 4 pm
Bar open 1 hour later than kitchen.
No reservations taken.
More like this:
- Growing Pains Subside for El Take it Easy — June 27, 2012
- Robden of Solway Firth: Rabbie Burns Supper Today at The Linkery and El Take It Easy — Jan. 25, 2012
- More Than Just Salads: Casa de Luz — Jan. 18, 2012
- In Transit Blanca Chef Popping Up at Several Rest Stops — Aug. 30, 2011
- Bacon Bingo — July 26, 2011