Daniel Powell 11 a.m., Dec. 6
Woodfired Pizza: End of a Trend?
No, of course not. Classic scare headline. Silly, really. Hellfire, it's not even the end of Pizza Nova. But it is the end of their Hillcrest location, which opened just before I hit town, and which introduced me to the joys of duck sausage pizza. I don't live in Hillcrest any more, but still -- it was a bit of a shock to see it gone. I mean, it was right downstairs from Hillcrest Cinema. I dunno; maybe they should have tried selling slices.
So, San Diego foodies: where do you go for wood-fired pizza?
More like this:
- The Movie Studio Logo Quiz: The Adventure Continues — Sept. 19, 2011
- A Closer Look at the Trailer for Bucky Larson: Born to be a Star: Boogie Nights Gets the Happy Madison Makeover — Sept. 6, 2011
- Today in Movie Poster Trends: the Split-Face — Sept. 5, 2011
- Meet the New Hollywood, Same as the Old Hollywood — Sept. 2, 2011
- Comic-Con Days 1 - 4 Photo Funnies — July 25, 2011