Eva Knott 7:43 p.m., April 15
Veteran's Day Specials for Vets
At Sea Rocket (30th & Upas, 255-7049), 11/11 brings a "Salute the Troops" dinner from 5 to 10 p.m. Three courses of "Navy food" will be served, and $5 from each dinner will be donated to Team Rubicon, supporting disabled vets.
Pechanga Casino and Resort in Temecula is offering all active and veteran members of the U.S. Armed Forces a free meal at its new, redesigned buffet this Veterans Day. Lunch is 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. and dinner is 4 p.m. to 11 p.m. Valid military ID required for the freebie. Non-military guests can eat there, too, at moderate prices.
More like this:
- San Diego Police successfully clear homeless veterans from path of Veteran's Day parade — Nov. 11, 2013
- Harvest Fests at Your Ease — Nov. 16, 2011
- White Truffle Dinner at Bice — Nov. 7, 2011
- Thanksgiving in the Ashes — Nov. 8, 2007
- T Minus 14 — Nov. 9, 2006