Garrett Harris 6 p.m., April 20
Really Delicious (Looking) Hot Dogs in Coronado
I was at Bay Books (1029 Orange Avenue) for their 20th anniversary/20 percent off sale yesterday.
Trick or treating was in full swing. I spotted this dog being paraded up the sidewalks of Orange.
The “hot” dog is Luca. His owner, Adriana, says she made her sausage dog run with a bun for, well, fun.
Luca's not so sure he wants in on the joke.
Feast for the eyes, but food for thought?
More like this:
- Movie Poster Rejects You've Never Seen: Jaws, Batman, Supergirl, more — May 22, 2012
- Part 4: Famous Movie Poster Rejects You've Never Seen (Exclusive) — Nov. 30, 2011
- The Movie Studio Logo Quiz III: The Heretic — Nov. 14, 2011
- Kebabalicious! — Nov. 9, 2011
- Comic-Con Days 1 - 4 Photo Funnies — July 25, 2011