Jay Allen Sanford 2:30 p.m., Aug. 27
Really Delicious (Looking) Hot Dogs in Coronado
I was at Bay Books (1029 Orange Avenue) for their 20th anniversary/20 percent off sale yesterday.
Trick or treating was in full swing. I spotted this dog being paraded up the sidewalks of Orange.
The “hot” dog is Luca. His owner, Adriana, says she made her sausage dog run with a bun for, well, fun.
Luca's not so sure he wants in on the joke.
Feast for the eyes, but food for thought?
More like this:
- Movie Poster Rejects You've Never Seen: Jaws, Batman, Supergirl, more — May 22, 2012
- Perro Caliente! — March 6, 2012
- Most Colorful Pizza? — Nov. 22, 2011
- Winds of Change in Coronado — Nov. 18, 2011
- Dog With a View — Aug. 2, 2011