Hasan ibn Yusuf, ‘Allama al-Hilli 5 p.m., April 23
Third Friday Food Truck Nite, Still Truckin' On!
7:00 pm...From the trolley. Dammit. Rollin' past on the Blue Line, saw 57 Degrees (1735 Hancock Street, At Washington), and at least a dozen food trucks parked around the back lot.
Of course! Third Friday Food Truck Nite. See they have Bitchin' Burgers, India On Wheels, Street Eats, Food Farm, Mangia Mangia and others up there. But there's still time! Just checked with the 57 Degrees guys. Trucks will be serving till ten. Two bucks to get in. Can't lose!
My first stop? India On Wheels. Music, art, too. Trolley stop: Washington Street.
More like this:
- Clams on the Run — July 23, 2012
- Trucked In — June 13, 2012
- Scenes from the Gathering: The Truck from Louisiana — May 22, 2012
- Five Course Food Truck Meal? — Jan. 12, 2012
- Food Trucks: Gathering of the Tribes — June 12, 2011