Jeff Smith noon, March 8
Keep on Truckin'
10 gourmet food trucks from Los Angeles will partner with 10 local San Diego food trucks for San Diego’s first Food Trucks and Fun weekend at various local branches of Boomers Family Fun Center, May 20 - 22.
Confirmed trucks include the winner of the Food Networks’ popular show "The Great Food Truck Race," Grill’em All. Other popular trucks include Devilicious, whose cuisine is dedicated to comfort food with a twist; Lobsta Truck, which features both lobster and crab rolls; and Chop Soo-ey, the brain child of local celebrity Chef Deborah Scott.
Additional participants include: Ahn Joo, Food Junkies, Frysmith, Kalbi Q, Lee's Philly, Lomo Arigato, Ms. Patty Melt, Sweet Treats Truck, Tabe BBQ, Tapa Boy, Tropical Shave Ice, Vesuvio, and Vizzi.
Events are: Friday, May 20th from 4-10pm at the Boomers! San Diego location at 6999 Clairemont Mesa Blvd. Saturday, May 21st from 4-10pm at Boomers! El Cajon location at 1155 Graves Avenue Sunday, May 22nd from 11-4pm at Boomers! Vista location at 1525 W. Vista Way
More information at www.FoodTrucksandFun.com>
More like this:
- 4th OF JULY CELEBRATIONS — July 1, 2013
- San Diego's First International Surf Film Festival at Bird's Surf Shed — April 20, 2012
- Special Edible Deliveries for Brewery Tasting Rooms — Sept. 21, 2011
- The Great School-Lunch Debate — May 11, 2011
- 2010 Restaurant Issue — Oct. 6, 2010