Ken Harrison 5:30 p.m., Oct. 25
A Taste of Little Saigon
The Little Saigon District on El Cajon Boulevard between Highland and Euclid will be hosting A Taste of Little Saigon from 1 to 4 p.m. tomorrow (Saturday). The event will showcase Vietnamese food from A Chau, Pho King , Minh Hoa, Song Huong Food To Go , Hoai Hue, Cali Baguette Express, and Maxim’s Seafood Restaurant.
Free guided walking tours will be available. There will be a reading by the 2011 One Book, One San Diego selection -- The Gangster We Are All Looking For, written by lê thi diem thúy.
Tickets are $10 in advance and $12 the day of the event. Presale tickets available at Hoai Hue, 4660 El Cajon Boulevard #102
This event is hosted by The Little Saigon Foundation, El Cajon Boulevard BIA, and KPBS.
More like this:
- The San Diego Lantern Festival celebrates Little Saigon — July 18, 2013
- Group seeks to establish Little Saigon District — Jan. 2, 2013
- Hoai Hue: Serving the OTHER Vietnamese Soup — Jan. 13, 2012
- The Bun Bo Hue Dossier — Nov. 9, 2011
- I Want to Ride My Bicycle — Feb. 16, 2011