Ian Pike 9 a.m., May 4
Wine: Good cheap rose.
La Ferme Julien, $4.99 at Trader Joe's. No, you won't find subtle hints of tea leaf and rose petal, the way you might in something from Domaine Ott. But you will find a solid dry rose at a great price.
More like this:
- Wrestlers vs. bodybuilders: a look at 2013's cinematic beefcake parade — Jan. 4, 2013
- A closer look at the trailer for World War Z — Nov. 9, 2012
- OMS!* Hi-Res Photo from Twilight: Breaking Dawn: Part 2! — April 26, 2012
- A Closer Look at the Trailer for Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close — Dec. 8, 2011
- Best of 2003: Best Place To Learn Rose Pruning — Dec. 25, 2003