Dorian Hargrove 2:30 p.m., April 18
Guitarrista and White Bean Chili Alert!
It's the perfect storm for guitar/movie/white-bean chili buffs.
Tonight (Thursday, 6/23), after you've attended Coronado Village (movie) Theatre's grand reopening (it has been dark for a decade), get down to Costa Azul restaurant (1031 Orange Avenue), 'cause Johannes Linstead, a flamenco guitarist loved to bits by New Age/World Beat afficionados is playing there at 7:00 p.m.
And the white-bean chili? It's on Costa Azul's menu, is loaded with pork, and is about the cheapest belly-filler on the menu. Around $6.
More like this:
- Soup with a view! — Aug. 9, 2013
- Another candidate enters the fray in the race for the District 6 council seat — June 11, 2013
- Coronado street taco wars: Costa Azul steps up to the plata! — April 2, 2013
- All-Day Happy Hour — Oct. 28, 2011
- Carla Plans a Party — April 16, 2008