Brandon Hernández 9 a.m., Dec. 4
The Mediterranean Room at La Valencia Hotel in La Jolla is now offering a weekly Sunday Supper prix fixe menu. Executive chef Lance Repp will prepare a three course dinner, served family style, from 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm every Sunday. The menu changes each week - a recent one included three onion soup, arugula and persimmon salad, wild mushroom ravioli, Colorado rack of lamb, roasted parsnips with cranberry gastrique, sautéed rapini and a blondie sundae with house made pistachio ice cream and caramel sauce. The cost is $29 per person, excluding beverages, tax and gratuity. Reservations are highly recommended, call 858-551-3761 or visit www.LaValencia.com.
1132 Prospect St.
La Jolla, CA 92037
Photo source: https://www.facebook.com/LaValenciaHotel
More like this:
- Scenes from The Sky Room: Part One — July 31, 2012
- Next Big Thing Coming to Normal Heights — July 25, 2012
- Sky's the Limit for Former Red Velvet Chef Luke Johnson — June 5, 2012
- A Frugal Free-For-All in La Jolla — Oct. 7, 2011
- Exit the Turkey — Give Thanks — Nov. 19, 2008