Brandon Hernández 9 a.m., March 11
Giant Rat for Breakfast?
No. Baby possum.
Thinks Casa Bedford is his local Cheap Eatery.
Walks in, confident as all get up, doesn't Wait to be Seated, starts in on the appetizers.
Cats don't know what to do with him. Brash confidence of youth. Do we treat him as honored guest, or dangerous wildlife?
"Let him eat," says Carla. "This once. He's cute."
"Thanks. I'll be back."
More like this:
- Coronado: Closing Down…But Not Before Selling 6000 Bacon Burritos — Aug. 9, 2011
- Fat City? Fat Chance — Aug. 3, 2011
- Dog With a View — Aug. 2, 2011
- Comic-Con Days 1 - 4 Photo Funnies — July 25, 2011
- 100 Worst Album Covers of All Time — May 25, 2011