Chad Deal 2 p.m., Nov. 22
- Community Blog
- Ensign Hickman
Baja & Border News Translations: Private Doctors have no Training to Detect Ricketts
Private Doctors have no Training to Detect Ricketts (Uniradio, 1/24/13)
MEXICALI, BC - Private doctors are not being updated in order to detect Ricketts timely enough, said the Deputy President of the Health Commission in the State Congress, Virginia Noriega Ríos.
Even the most recent case of a girl currently diagnosed with brain death and whose forecasts are not favorable. Before arriving at the General Hospital, as the daughter of a soldier, she went to the hospital of the 23 Regiment Motorized Cavalry twice but was not diagnosed with the disease.
"What should surprise us is that it was not handled well; that’s what me surprises me and disturbs me; that the city of Mexicali, the Health Secretariat and the Secretariat of the Environment, everyone is making its policies separately and that gets us nowhere; that only brings us to an aggravation of the problem", also ruled the leader of the Union of Health.
Noriega Rios expressed that, "It is necessary that the Ministry of Health implement an upgraded program for physicians, because they can justify it in the case of the little girl that is in the General Hospital. Her dad is in the military and they took her to the barracks twice before taking her to the health center". She said that they considered her very well evaluated by the military medical officers, but what has happened to her with ailment means that was unsatisfactory. http://www.uniradioinforma.com/noticias/bajacalifornia/articulo170645.html
More like this:
- Baja & Border News Translations: More than 68,000 Cars Towed in Tijuana; Colef and UABC donate books to Public Libraries; Saturation of Gas Stations in Tijuana Harms Business; Relatives Protest Children Killed by Ricketts — Feb. 1, 2013
- Baja & Border News Translations: Possible New Ricketts Case Reported; BC Generated 27,000 Formal Jobs in 2012; Teachers Obtain Geography Training; Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla Primary School Receives Computer Equipment — Jan. 30, 2013
- Baja & Border News Translations: New Ricketts Case Confirmed; Mayor Thanks Work of Neighborhood Committees — Jan. 20, 2013
- Baja & Border News Translations: Ricketts Case Confirmed — Jan. 11, 2013
- Baja & Border News Translations: Mexicali Pollution is 10x Above Normal; Congress Approves Reforms to Benefit Pregnant Women — Jan. 3, 2013