Scott Marks 5 p.m., Oct. 23
- Community Blog
- Ensign Hickman
Baja & Border News Translations: CMIC in Search of New Leader
CMIC in Search of New Leader (El Sol de Tijuana, 1/21/13 by Juan Guizar)
Tijuana, BC - With a membership of over 130 companies in the construction industry, the chamber body that brings together this sector opened a call in search of a new leader who will have as a main objective to achieve increased membership in the Guild.
The CMIC, or Chamber of the industry of Construction, Tijuana delegation, is preparing its biannual event that transcended by an election of a new policy to manage and advise the members, in the majority are in Tijuana. After embarking on the call for open registration they have set the first week of February to start the electoral process.
The construction sector has faced serious problems due to a lack of investments and capital agreements from various orders of the Government in the field of public works, so it is important to promote training and provide advice in working plans for those interested in direction from the CMIC.
Today the CMIC has a Training Institute which offers courses in Management, Operation of Backhoes, Auto CAD, Parcel Office OPUS, and the administration of construction companies. http://www.oem.com.mx/elsoldetijuana/notas/n2850470.htm
More like this:
- Girls in boots and hard hats — July 20, 2014
- How hot is your network? — March 28, 2013
- Baja & Border News Translations: Quinceañera Shooting Death Investigated; BC Aerospace Industry Grew in 2012 — Dec. 31, 2012
- Baja & Border News Translations: Over 5000 Young Lazos Register for Military Service; Tijuana Leaders Meet in Hong Kong — Nov. 12, 2012
- Border News: Surgery Death; Border Bottleneck; Art & Culture Education — June 3, 2011