Ian Anderson 11 a.m., Feb. 11
- Community Blog
- Ensign Hickman
Baja & Border News Translations: More than 6,300 Pupils Return to Classes; Bus Company Denies Invading Routes
More than 6,300 Pupils Return to Classes (Uniradio Informa, 1/7/13)
TIJUANA, BC - On Monday, January 7, 6,300 students at primary and secondary school returned to classes, said Juanita Perez Floriano, Secretary of the Municipal Education System.
She indicated in the second part of the school year 2012-2013, students of high school La Morita are expected to start classes in portable classrooms.
"We are about to begin the installation of portable classrooms in colonia Morita, where we will receive some 200 students in the first week of February," she said. http://www.uniradioinforma.com/noticias/tijuana/articulo167369.html
Bus Company Denies Invading Routes (Uniradio Informa, 1/7/13)
TIJUANA, BC. - The Transportista Untima Company through their legal representative, Felipe Corona, reported a new design of their trucks, as part of transport modernization is something that was not intended to cause a conflict with the Blue and White Company.
We are not trying to invade their routes or clone their units, "We are in compliance with standards, nothing more... now there has been damage to our company because they have stopped circulating."
He stressed 10 of his company’s buses are new units, and in the coming days they will have another 10. Finally, he said that it is planned to paint all the rest of the units in the previous design. http://www.uniradioinforma.com/noticias/tijuana/articulo167370.html
More like this:
- Baja & Border News Translations: Tijuana Auditorium Languishes; No detainees in Acapulco-Spanish rape case; Efforts made to formalize workers; 46,000 children will go to Museo El Trompo for free — Feb. 7, 2013
- Baja & Border News Translations: Business in Zona Rio Closed Down; Tijuana Residents Surveyed to Meet their Needs — Jan. 17, 2013
- Baja & Border News Translations: Sempra to Install 50 Wind Energy Towers in Tecate; Travelers Scales are Without Irregularities — Dec. 28, 2012
- Baja & Border News Translations: 6,000 Tires Collected During Clean-Up Event; Tijuana Trustee to Determine Possible Sanctions — Oct. 21, 2012
- Baja & Border News Translations: 4 Students Saved from Heatstroke; 6000 New Jobs in Tijuana — Sept. 13, 2012