Walter Mencken 2:37 p.m., March 1
- Community Blog
- Ensign Hickman
Baja & Border News Translations: Dogs Bite Couple; Vehicle Kills Octogenarian
Dogs Bite Couple (El Mexicano, 12/29/12 by SAID BETANZOS)
TIJUANA, BC - A couple was bitten by two dogs whose owner allowed them to injure the victims, reported Municipal police. The incident occurred between calles Herradura and Retinto in colonia Lomas del Pedregal.
The allegedly responsible owner is Angel Eduardo López Rios, 39. According to the victims, a 53-year-old man and a 37-year woman, the person egged-on the animals to bite them.
Both dogs were taken to a nearby clinic where witnesses denounced what happened stating the animals were not stopped by the owner. http://www.el-mexicano.com.mx/informacion/noticias/1/22/policiaca/2012/12/29/639602/pareja-mordida-por-dos-perros.aspx
Vehicle Kills Octogenarian (El Mexicano, 12/29/12 by SAID BETANZOS)
TIJUANA, BC - An 81-year old woman, identified as María Guadalupe Margarito Castro, died after being struck by a car on calle Cuautla in colonia Emiliano Zapata. Witnesses identified the responsible individual as the driver of a green and gray Jeep, who fled the scene. Paramedics of the Red Cross arrived to provide assistance to the victim, who after examination diagnosed her death. http://www.el-mexicano.com.mx/informacion/noticias/1/22/policiaca/2012/12/29/639603/octagenaria-murio-arrollada-por-un-vehiculo.aspx
More like this:
- Baja & Border News Translations: Child Thief Detained in Tecate; Women Stole Batteries — Jan. 22, 2013
- Baja & Border News Translations: Tecate Professor Commits Suicide; Body of Executed Man Discovered — Jan. 17, 2013
- Baja & Border News Translations: 6 Murders at 4 Places in the City Following Drug Seizure; Killers Chase After Municipal Policeman — Jan. 10, 2013
- Baja & Border News Translations: Search for 59,313 New BC Jobs in 2013; Woman Dies from Hit and Run on Insurgents — Jan. 8, 2013
- Baja & Border News Translations: Woman Sold Stolen Auto; Couple Arrested Selling Rockets Without Permission — Dec. 24, 2012