Daniel Powell 2:52 p.m., May 29
- Community Blog
- Ensign Hickman
Baja & Border News Translations: Canaco Tecate Celebrates 65th Anniversary; Hospital Juárez Opens Bulimia and Anorexia Clinic
Canaco Tecate Celebrates 65th Anniversary (El Sol de Tijuana, 12/17/12 by Salvador Aguiar Labrada)
Tecate, BC - The National Chamber of Commerce, Services and Tourism of Tecate celebrated its sixty fifth anniversary with a magnificent dinner where the President, Ivonne Diego Muñoz, gave special recognition and thanked those present for their support and confidence provided in the different activities carried out by the corporate body.
Ivonne Diego reiterated her commitment in front of Tecate Canaco, having as its main purpose to promote and boost the economy and tourism in the region, through activities of trade, services and tourism, working with the Government to achieve socio-economic growth.
The event was held at the Baja California Community Museum "Museo Kumiai" and attended by Denisse Vargas, President of DIF Tecate; Daniel de León, Secretary of the XX municipality of Tecate; Angélica Martínez Jáuregui, subprocuradora Zona Tecate; Teresa Ruiz, President of Canacintra; Eva Raquel García Rocha, delegate for tourism; as well as former Presidents of the Chamber of Commerce. http://www.oem.com.mx/elsoldetijuana/notas/n2810593.htm
Hospital Juárez Opens Bulimia and Anorexia Clinic (Organization Editorial Mexicana, 12/14/12)
City of Mexico - The Ministry of Health reported that anorexia and bulimia are two health problems affecting young people aged 12 to 34, and in order to provide comprehensive care for this population group the Juarez Center Hospital (HJC) launched the clinic's eating behavior disorders.
He explained that the clinic has a group of experts composed of an internist, psychiatrist, cardiologist, psychologist, nutritionist, gynecologist and dentist, who assess, diagnose and treat such cases. http://www.oem.com.mx/elsoldetijuana/notas/n2808189.htm
More like this:
- Baja & Border News Translations: Program to improve BC image strengthened; Remittances being sent from United States are growing; Cancer is an undesirable and feared condition — Feb. 5, 2013
- Baja & Border News Translations: 11 Captured for Executions in Toluca Valley; Illegal Sale of Used Cars Continue — Jan. 23, 2013
- Baja & Border News Translations: Public Invited to Donate Jackets; 22 Flu Cases Detected in BC — Jan. 12, 2013
- Baja & Border News Translations: Tecate, Coldest Municipality in BC; Sólo Por Ayudar Donates 500 Turkeys — Dec. 23, 2012
- Baja & Border News Translations: Archbishop is Released from Hospital; Young People of Tijuana and San Diego Volunteer — Nov. 12, 2012