Ian Anderson 4:01 p.m., Feb. 20
- Community Blog
- Encanto Gas Holder
CPUC Hearings Pushed Back In SDG&E PEAKSHIFT A1007009 Proceeding
SDG&E Rate Hike Hearings Open To Public
California's Public Utilities Commission has reset the March 2011 hearing dates in SDG&E's PeakShift at Work/ PeakShift at Home application A1007009 proceeding, with the new hearing dates set for April 11 to April 15, 2011, starting at 10 in the morning. The hearings will be held in the Commission Courtroom in the State Office Building at 505 Van Ness Avenue, San Francisco.
Members of the public are invited to the April 2011 hearings. Such persons are not considered proceeding parties and may not introduce evidence but do have the right to be present at the hearing of evidence in this A1007009 proceeding.
Customers do have the right to apply for a re-hearing after a CPUC decision based on prior evidentiary hearings.
The November 23 CPUC NOTICE RESETTING DATES OF EVIDENTIARY HEARING suggests that "Parties desiring expedited or daily transcripts should advise the Chief Hearing Reporter by telephone at (415) 703-2288, no later than three days prior to the first day of hearing. If you have questions about the hearing date, time, or place, call the Calendar Clerk at (415) 703-1203."
More like this:
- Regulatory Smart Meter Security Leak? — Dec. 13, 2010
- SDG&E Gets CPUC Rejection of Minimal Third-Party Smart Meter Audit Standards — Dec. 4, 2010
- Further Scheduling Changes in SDG&E PeakShift A1007009 Proceeding — Dec. 1, 2010
- Nobody Seems to Like SDG&E Proposed PeakShift at Home Rate Hike — Nov. 9, 2010
- CPUC DRA Moves To Strike $118 Million Part of SDG&E Rate Hike Proposal — Aug. 11, 2010