Matt Potter 6:30 p.m., March 3
- Community Blog
- Encanto Gas Holder
Forest Supervisor Approves SDG&E Sunrise Powerlink
Cleveland National Forest to be Forever Changed
The Forest Supervisor of the Cleveland National Forest has approved San Diego Gas and Electric Company's plan to pass the Sunrise Powerlink project through federally-protected lands. The proposed project will not be placed underground through the national forest.
See the Forest Supervisor's letter to interested parties regarding the Record of Decision on the Sunrise Powerlink project at http://www.fs.fed.us/r5/cleveland/projects/sunrise-powerlink/fs-rod-cover-letter-july-9-2010.pdf
NB: On third-party request, above link(s) may be deprecated without blogger's input at website administrator's discretion.
More like this:
- 1.2 Million SDG&E Residental Customers to be Billed by Time-of-Day/Week — July 12, 2010
- What Citizens Covet Half of SDG&E's Sunrise Powerlink Capacity? — July 5, 2010
- Alpine, Supervisor Jacob Warn SDG&E & Forest Service of Wildfires — June 28, 2010
- Last Days for Public Comment on Sunrise Powerlink — June 21, 2010
- ADVISORY: Sending Sunrise Powerlink Comments to Forest Service — May 18, 2010