Dorian Hargrove 4:13 p.m., April 24
- Community Blog
- Encanto Gas Holder
Kessler v. City of San Diego: Protective Order Denied?
A tentative order by Judge John S. Meyer has denied the City of San Diego motion for a protective order. The protective order would have shielded Mayor Jerry Sanders from appearing at a deposition in the Scott Kessler v. City of San Diego civil suit.
Parties may appear tomorrow for oral arguments in opposition to the tentative ruling in Department C-61, Hall of Justice.
See Don Bauder's City Lights article for more information on the Kessler v. City of San Diego lawsuit.
NB On third-party request, above links may have been deprecated without blogger's input at website administrator's discretion.
More like this:
- Let's Get Ready to Rumble: Jury Fee Paid in Kessler v. City of San Diego — July 25, 2010
- Kessler v. City of San Diego: Hall's Report of Hearing Action — July 10, 2010
- Redevelopment Agency to Spend Half a Million on Blight Study — June 26, 2010
- City Council Delays Forgiving $288 Million in Loans Owed to City — June 24, 2010
- Today's News: San Diego City Council to Forgive $$$,$$$$,$$$ in Redevelopment Loans & Interest after 2009? — June 22, 2010