Don Bauder 4:30 p.m., Feb. 11
- Community Blog
- Encanto Gas Holder
City College to Host First Fall Semester SDCCD Board Meeting
The San Diego Community College District's Board of Trustees will meet at San Diego City College on September 16. As that will be Mexican Independence Day, expect to see City College MEChA out in costume and in force.
The District's governing board will start in Closed Session around 2:30 in the afternoon, followed by the City College Campus Meeting at around 4 PM. The SDCCD Board's regular business meeting should start around 5 PM.
Closer on the calendar is the SDCCD Board's regular business meeting scheduled for July 8. At this time, no agenda for that meeting next week has yet been published.
More like this:
- Playing field now leveled — June 20, 2013
- Sweetwater board meeting times may change — Jan. 26, 2013
- State audit cites San Diego Community College District for faulty crime reports — Oct. 23, 2012
- Occupy San Diego Joins Veterans Day Parade, Holds Teach-ins — Nov. 10, 2011
- Who's Saying What Behind the Scenes at San Diego's Redistricting Commission — May 13, 2011