Jeff Smith 2:30 p.m., March 4
- Community Blog
- Encanto Gas Holder
Encanto Planning Subcommittee Meet Tomorrow
A subcommittee of the Encanto Neighborhoods Community Planning Group has been formed to investigate bulk sample analysis reports, photos, District and Superior Court filings and other materials related to the Encanto Gas Holder asbestos releases starting in 2000-2001.
There will be a meeting of the subcommittee shortly. For anyone who wants to see a whole lot (too much?) of the stuff I intend to provide them, see http://eghv.stickywebs.com or http://eghvsdge.stickywebs.com/oppmemo and prepare to download PDFs!
More like this:
- Last Days for Public Comment on Sunrise Powerlink — June 21, 2010
- The End of Citrus Heights - Lemon Grove? — Dec. 30, 2009
- Encanto Businesses: "What New Apartment Building?!?" — Dec. 24, 2009
- FYI: CPUC WEBA Application links — Dec. 3, 2009
- Local Tie to Dubai Debt Problems? — Nov. 30, 2009