Don Bauder 4:30 p.m., Nov. 27
- Community Blog
- Encanto Gas Holder
FYI: CPUC WEBA Application links
The following links lead to copies of filed documents and prepared testimony for rate increase authority to fund utility Wildfire Expense Balancing Accounts (WEBA).
Petition to modify General Rate Case decision 08-07-046 mentioning WEBA on p. 10
The CPUC Division of Ratepayer Advocates (DRA) web page for WEBA allegedly contains links to the filed WEBA application A09-08-020 and DRA protest.
More like this:
- Opposing WEBA Parties File Motion to Delay Prehearing Conference — Aug. 5, 2010
- SDG&E Wildfire Billings (WEBA) Update — April 8, 2010
- Reducing SDG&E Wildfire Liability = Another Stealth Rate Increase? — Feb. 13, 2010
- CPUC to Rule on SDG&E WEBA Application — Feb. 12, 2010
- SDG&E WEBA Proposal Seeks Open-ended Rate Increases — Dec. 24, 2009