Julie Stalmer 7:15 p.m., June 25
- Community Blog
- 92101 Urban Living
The Star of India has Returned to the Embarcadero in Downtown San Diego!
After more than three weeks of maintenance the Maritime Museum’s staff celebrated the Star of India’s return at the Embarcadero in Downtown San Diego on Friday September 11th, 2009 with music from the Navy band and cannon blasts.
To read our former blog please visit “The Star of India in Downtown San Diego is Getting a Face Lift!!” and to read more about the Star of India please visit the multimedia presentation from The Union Tribune “Star of India”.
To read the original blog and to watch the video please visit http://www.92101urbanliving.com/blog/downtown-san-diego-urban-lifestyle/the-star-of-india-is-returning-to-the-embarcadero-in-downtown-san-diego/700/
More like this:
- North Embarcadero is Blooming with the New Urban Trees 6 Exhibit in Downtown San Diego! — Sept. 9, 2009
- The Star of India in Downtown San Diego is Getting a Face Lift!! — Aug. 20, 2009
- Groundbreaking Celebration - The Broadway Pier Cruise Ship Terminal in Downtown San Diego! — Aug. 13, 2009
- The Development of the Harbor Drive Pedestrian Bridge Continues in the East Village District! — Aug. 11, 2009
- Famous Firework Event in 92101 Downtown San Diego - 4th of July Celebration — June 16, 2009