Dave Good 9:30 a.m., April 26
- Community Blog
- 92101 Urban Living
Groundbreaking Celebration - The Broadway Pier Cruise Ship Terminal in Downtown San Diego!
On Tuesday August 4th, the groundbreaking celebration and the first day of construction took place of the $22.4 million Broadway Pier Cruise Ship Terminal located in the Columbia District in Downtown San Diego.
The 52,000 square foot, two story steel and metal framed terminal will be able to handle 2,600 passengers and will include spaces for ticketing and baggage and U.S. Customs & Border Protection.
The Cruise Ship Terminal is scheduled to be completed in December of next year.
To visit video from 10News click here
Read our former blogs “Broadway Pier Cruise Ship Terminal & Lane Field Plans Receives Approval!” and “Broadway Pier Cruise Ship Terminal” for more information at http://www.92101urbanliving.com/blog/
More like this:
- Port to Pay $195,000 to New York City Event Booker to Gin Up Broadway Pavilion Business — May 19, 2011
- Proms and Private Corporate Events Instead of Cruise Ships at New Terminal — May 18, 2011
- San Diego's Broadway Pier — a Wart? — Dec. 14, 2010
- San Diego Bay - Eco Friendly Efforts and Achievements in Downtown San Diego! — Oct. 19, 2009
- Broadway Pier Cruise Ship Terminal — April 22, 2009