Garrett Harris 7 p.m., July 25
- Community Blog
- 92101 Urban Living
The East Village/Ballpark District’s Public Improvement Project in Downtown San Diego!
Downtown San Diego Condo and Downtown San Diego Loft home owners and San Diego residents are excited about the latest news in regards to the improvement of the East Village/Ballpark District that is about to take place.
The Centre City Developement Corporation (CCDC) recommened on July 22nd 2009 that the Redevelopement Agency and the City Counsil approves all acctions necessary to bid, contract and administer the design and construction of $2.9 million of public improvements in the East Village/Ballpark District in Downtown San Diego.
Planned improvements include:
* Replacements of damaged sidewalks, driveways, curbs, gutters and Non ADA compliant ramps * Installation of missing trees per the Streetscape Manual * Mobilization, traffic control, and water pollution control * Reinstallation of parking meters and signs
Some of the East Village/Ballpark District’s sidewalks are over 100 years old and all of the historic sidewalk stamps and survey monuments within the work limits will be preserved.
More like this:
- East Village seeks entryway sign — Jan. 4, 2013
- Consultants Ate Your Baby — July 18, 2012
- San Diego City Council Votes to Include San Diego Unified School District in New Downtown San Diego Library! — Aug. 20, 2009
- Smashed Heritage — June 24, 1999
- Barney's Parting Toast — June 17, 1999