Matthew Craig Burke 10 a.m., Sept. 4
- Community Blog
- 92101 Urban Living
The Development of the Harbor Drive Pedestrian Bridge Continues in the East Village District!
92101 Urban Living has been following the development of the Harbor Drive Pedestrian Bridge in Downtown San Diego. The bridge is located right across the street West of Petco Park and East of the Hilton Hotel in the East Village/Ballpark District. We have new pictures to show above of the construction taking place of this exiting development.
Downtown San Diego Loft home owners in M2i and Parkloft and Downtown San Diego Condo home owners in Park Terrace and Icon and San Diego residents will soon enough be able to cross the trolley and train tracks from Park Boulevard over to Harbor Drive.
Read our former blogs Harbor Drive Pedestrian Bridge Breaks Ground and Downtown San Diego Harbor Drive’s View is Now Forever Changed and also visit ccdc.com for more information.
More like this:
- Downtown San Diego - A Dream Come True — June 8, 2010
- Winter Shelter To Go in The East Village District in Downtown San Diego After All! — Oct. 14, 2009
- The East Village/Ballpark District’s Public Improvement Project in Downtown San Diego! — Aug. 11, 2009
- A New Plan for Survival at the Vantage Pointe in the East Village District in Downtown San Diego!! — Aug. 11, 2009
- Downtown San Diego Harbor Drive’s View is Now Forever Changed — April 28, 2009