Don Bauder 7:51 p.m., Aug. 3
- Community Blog
- 92101 Urban Living
A Produce Market with OPTIONS! “Thank You” Market 32 Produce for a Great Contribution to The Neighborhood!
|Make a Smilebox slideshow|
This is the place to go when you are looking for fresh farm produce, flowers, and goods with compatible prices. This Farmers Market gives you OPTIONS!
Check out the three different ways you can access this market:
2) Drive by for Curbside Pickup
3) Call/fax in your order for free delivery
Some of Market 32’s many choices include a fresh Chicken Goat Cheese Salad, a Londonport Roast Beef Sandwich, or a gourmet Spicy Tuna Roll. Nothing beats the delicious Fruit and Acai Bowl…it is just heaven!
They also have a “Build Your Own Smoothie”!
While you are there, pick up some of their fruits, vegetables, breads, and muffins for the office or home.
Market 32 Produce is a family owned farmers market that had its Grand Opening on April 4th in Downtown San Diego’s growing neighborhood….East Village. The market is located on the corner of 10th and Island just below the M2i complex.
92101 Urban Living is happy to wish Matt at Market 32 Produce “Good Luck!” and welcome him to the East Village. Stop by and say hello!
More like this:
- Weekly Listen Local Hotsheet, Local Record Reviews, Locals in the News, more — May 5, 2011
- Pink Floyd in San Diego, Land of the Lost TV Show, Everybody Violet Returns, Bootleg Guitars, New Music Search Engine, Rhythm Turner, more — June 9, 2009
- Tim Curry Rocks, Tower Bar Rebuilt, Love-In Musical, Local Recording Studios, more — March 30, 2009
- When Tom Jones Met Elvis, Sexy Lyrics, Watchmen Review, Local Band Ch-Ch-Changes, more — March 8, 2009
- Top 50 Historic San Diego Concerts Ever 1925 to 2009, more — Dec. 29, 2008