Home Again I've been out of town traveling on business for six of the last eight weeks, just coming home weekends. I missed all the rain we've had in San Diego over the past few weeks. It was great to come home to nice San Diego weather each weekend and even do a beach photography workshop when the rest of the country was freezing.

More like this:

platscha March 25, 2010 @ 8:57 a.m.

I cannot believe you posted this photo of me, you are such a twit and will pay oh so very dearly for this big mistake you have made. Cannot decide where to start, perhaps all the shots I have of you and have never shared with the public until now, no that is not even pay back enough.

downtownphotoguy March 25, 2010 @ 9:47 a.m.

Sorry Patsy. I took it down and edited the article rather than face your wrath. I know what that can be like!

Mac March 26, 2010 @ 10:47 a.m.

Inquiring minds want to see the pic!

SDaniels March 28, 2010 @ 4:19 a.m.

nan, do you know these people? How do you know you want to see their pics, then, hmm? ;)

Question for downtownphotoguy: Do you know uptownphotoguy? Not sure if he calls himself that, but he's always taking head shots and the like in front of the Christian Science church in Banker's Hill.

CuddleFish March 28, 2010 @ 6:45 a.m.

Oooooh I'm with everybody else (Daniels excepted), I want to see the original picture!!!!

antigeekess March 28, 2010 @ 9:41 a.m.

Re #5: Not to be confused with crosstownphotoguy, who's seldom seen. :)

Come on, Mark, repost Patsy's pic!

Then you can hold an "Action Photography" workshop when she kicks your a**.

See how everybody wins?

CuddleFish March 28, 2010 @ 10:50 a.m.

LOLOLOL!!!! :))

And Patsy, post those pics of Mark, we want to see those, too!!!

antigeekess March 28, 2010 @ 12:53 p.m.

I'll bet they're good, Cuddle. Patsy's apparently quite an amazing photog, herself.

nan shartel March 28, 2010 @ 1:47 p.m.

i'd like to get to know their pictures SDaniels!!!!

CuddleFish March 28, 2010 @ 5:09 p.m.

Really nice pics, AG -- I didn't see any files called Mark, she must keep those in the vault. ;)

SDaniels March 29, 2010 @ 1:52 a.m.

Ok, folks I'm in! Now that I've seen "beer can regattas," I must admit to being mildly intrigued. However, let's not get overly sidetracked-- weren't these original photos supposed to be just a little naughty or sumpin?

downtownphotoguy in some kind of compromising position with Patsy? Patsy shouldn't worry about herself, that's for sure--looking good there, platscha! :)

Win a $25 Gift Card to
The Broken Yolk Cafe

Join our newsletter list

Each newsletter subscription means another chance to win!