Ian Anderson 5 p.m., March 23
- Community Blog
- Downtown In A Blink
Downtown in A Blink
Photos of downtown San Diego.
I am photographer and I enjoy taking pictures of the city when I am out and about. I am adding some of my pics here for those who also love and enjoy seeing different areas of downtown in pictures. I am posting these pictures for those who also love to take photos of downtown or elsewhere and may wish to add there own here. The photos are of the Balboa Park, the Loons, the Modlins, Manual Scan, the Creepy Creeps and Chris Sullivan of the Farmers among other areas of Downtown. All of the pictures were taken with the period of 2009 and 2010. My husband and myself enjoy going to local pubs and concerts and having a few drinks and dancing. These are a few of the shows we have been to. All of the concerts were as at the Casbah aside from the Modlins who played at the show Tin Can Ale House in Little Italy.
Dedicated to those who lost loved ones and their lives in 9/11
I hope you enjoy the photos.
More like this:
- Movie Poster Rejects You've Never Seen: Jaws, Batman, Supergirl, more — May 22, 2012
- The Title or Trailer Game III: The List is Life — Feb. 2, 2012
- Part 6: Famous Movie Poster Rejects You've Never Seen (Exclusive) — Dec. 8, 2011
- The Crazy Credits, Crawls, and Cautionary Warnings Quiz — Sept. 30, 2011
- Comic-Con Days 1 - 4 Photo Funnies — July 25, 2011