I am lucky to be living in a time and place in human history where I have the freedom to speak, out loud. Historically, a woman like me would have been permanently locked in a mental institution.

While much has changed in female human history, many things have not; women and girls are still used as sex slaves; men still take ownership of women, and kill them with impunity and women are still killed publicly by order of law.

I feel the pain of my sisters throughout the world who suffer the willful ignorance of half the world’s population. I understand the self-hatred driving those women, whose mission in life is hating other women.

This is my message to you all “we are doomed.” From the moment we are born, we are doomed to die.

What have you done with your time? Have you been led by your fear down the dark path to slavery? I believe the world is seething with thwarted passions, inappropriately expressed anger, and fear of the authentic self.

If you feel homicidal, suicidal, or sex crazed, you are normal. Half the world is right now trying to become master of the other half. The inside of you mirrors the outside.

I say rejoice in you normality. Throw political correctness to the wind and reveal yourself as the hate filled ignoramus that you are.

Let go of your fear, then breathe deep, your first breath of true freedom. It is better to be an ernest ignoramus, than a self-righteous sociopath bent on power and tyranny.

Powerful is the knowledge of your impending end, live each day as if it were your last.

So say, “all who were doomed before you.”

Comments

Joe Poutous Aug. 20, 2010 @ 5:43 p.m.

"Fear is the path to the dark side: fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering."

Founder Aug. 20, 2010 @ 5:58 p.m.

May the Force be with us all in the times ahead!

We all need, all the help, we can get, and to help others first, is to help ourselves, Best

nan shartel Aug. 21, 2010 @ 8:47 a.m.

Those in possession of absolute power can not only prophesy and make their prophecies come true, but they can also lie and make their lies come true...Eric Hoffer

Jay Allen Sanford Aug. 21, 2010 @ 9:44 a.m.

The only reason each of us lives and breathes is by the grace of the dead - their triumphs and tragedies inform all we see, all we say, and all we do.

And so someday our own deaths will seed some future endeavor or thought --- ie it matters what we do and how we comport ourselves, whether we know anybody is looking, whether we worry if anyone cares, and whether or not someone ever thanks or curses us for simply being who we are and doing what we do ----

Founder Aug. 21, 2010 @ 12:09 p.m.

Reply #6 & #7

That's why in the end

Karma Rules...

Robert Johnston Aug. 25, 2010 @ 8:12 p.m.

"Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." --Lord Acton.

"We have been like you...and you shall be like us!" --engraved over the cemetery gates, from the Mario Puzo book "The Sicillian."

"One minute, a ruler is seated on their throne, and the next minute they are thrown out on their seat!" --Redd Foxx

"You cannot kill what you did not create!" --Slipknot, from "Vermillion."

"If this disturbs you, then walk away!" --Disturbed, from "10,000 Fists."

"Some things in this world, you just can't explain!" --Charlie Daniels, from "The Legend Of Wooley Swamp."

"Which one of these words don't you understand?" --Anthrax, from "Caught In A Mosh."

"Mankind Is Our Community." --The Holy Qu'ran.

"Why do we always send the poor?" --System Of A Down, from "B.Y.O.B."

"We share the same biology, regardless of ideology." --Sting, from "I Hope The Russians Love Their Children Too."

"But for all his power--couldn't see his own demise!" --Iron Maiden, from "The Clairvoyant."

"Some swear it on the Bible, other flaunt it on The Qu'ran." --Accept, from "Heaven Is Hell."

"A wise man picks his fights carefully." --Larry Bond, from "Vortex."

I remember, when I was subscribing to Reader's Digest, there was a section called "Points To Ponder." These are some points about life itself--and I am certain there are more.

Insanity is what you do to yourself and others, yet expect different-and-better results. And I really feel that Homo Sapiens needs to stop calling itself "Mankind." For in the history of humanity, kindness has never been one of our virtues. At the rate we are plowing through the centuries...it never will be.

Folks like myself may live among you now, but for many years, we were not premitted to do so. In some societies, we were not even allow to live at all. My diagnosis may be my Mark of Cain, but I also know that with each new day, I am grateful to see it break and crest, much like a great wave.

And as there is one breath left in me--I'll still be here!

--LPR