Amazing that our children are old enough to serve in the military, yet they're not old enough to go into Dave and Busters for lunch! Funny how the company will let our kids fight for their freedom, yet won't let them into their business.......which is one I will never patronize again!! and spreading the word across the US!!

Comments

David Dodd March 1, 2010 @ 11:13 p.m.

Well, here's the deal: You're going to have to take that up with the United States of America. I think you have a great point about 18 in the military and 21 for drinking, but I'm pretty sure that Dave and Busters (I presume this is a drinking establishment, I've never been there personally) doesn't set those rules. Seems sort of unfair to pick on them when it's the U.S. that makes the rules...

SDaniels March 1, 2010 @ 11:21 p.m.

I thought Dave & Busters WAS for children! Or is it just for grown up children? Dunno, as I'd never go there. ;)

PistolPete March 2, 2010 @ 12:26 a.m.

America-The Trig Palin of countries. :-D

PistolPete March 2, 2010 @ 12:45 a.m.

Mmmmmmmm......not so much making fun of Down Syndrome. My refering to anything retarded or a retard is a direct result of Sarah Palin's obvious and blatant double standard regarding her bread loaf of a son she uses to pawn for votes.

PistolPete March 2, 2010 @ 2:38 p.m.

???????????? Will you say that again in English? It's pretty obvious what I'm doing. First off, I don't give a rat's ass about anybody with Down Syndrome. Life's not fair. Cry yourself a river. Build yourself a bridge. Get over it. Second, this is purely political. I'm going to assume that you don't have the sense of humor to handle this kind of satire. Your loss, maninthemirror.

David Dodd March 2, 2010 @ 4:20 p.m.

Pete, I think what he's saying is that you're actually validating Palin's response to the Family Guy episode by using her kid's name to describe something that you find retarded. In other words, if you think that Palin's a tool, you aren't doing yourself any favors by validating her response, which was an obvious effort to gain political favor from right-wing constituents who fancy themselves as politically correct.

PistolPete March 2, 2010 @ 5:25 p.m.

So let me get this straight? I can't use the term retard or retarded without panties getting bunched up and I can't use the name Trig Palin in place of the term retard or retarded without panties getting bunched up? Damned if I do and damned if I don't, eh? Is that the case? Yet I'm the a**hole? Hmmmmm...I must be in California...

The whole point of using the name Trig Palin for the term retard or retarded is a huge f you to Palin herself. When even someone with Down Syndrome says, "I thought the joke was funny", it's time for Palin to just take everyone's advice and go the f away!

I'm not even going to address the loaf of bread thing, maninthemirror. You obviously don't get it.