A few big name people in the news that I’m having trouble mustering up sympathy for.

Rush Limbaugh, the big fat idiot, is in a hospital in Hawaii after suffering chest pains on the golf course.

Now, I never wish for bad things to happen to people I don’t like. But when they get rushed to the hospital, I don’t have much sympathy. I just end up wondering bizarre things like…how many times do you hear a story about a nurse that killed a few patients? Okay, maybe not that often. When it happens, though, it’s super creepy. It reminds you of the movie Coma. There would be nothing you could do to stop it. And if I were Limbaugh…I would want people in the hospital with me, standing by my bed. Kind of like how they did when Brando took some bullets in the Godfather.

The other story involves a thinner person, but bigger idiot – Jon Gosselin. Now that he doesn’t have his reality show that exploits his eight kids, rumor has it there’s some dating show he has in the works.

And he recently claimed to have had his apartment broken into. The reason I say “claimed” is because he mentions some items stolen, the place being ransacked, and a note pinned to the dresser with a knife. And it was signed by his last girlfriend.

Does anyone else call BS on this? If you were going to burglarize a house, especially if you’re an angry ex-girlfriend that has a key and will probably be the number one suspect…do you really leave signed notes? And wouldn’t the police have her in custody? They apparently talked to her and let her go.

I’m sure hoping if this idiot staged this for some sort of sympathy or publicity, the cops charge him with filing a false police report.

I’m just guessing it will get him another reality show.

Comments

KarenBP Jan. 2, 2010 @ 11:54 p.m.

Who is Jon Gosselin?

Oh the things i miss not watching TV...

laughs

bluenwhitegokart Jan. 3, 2010 @ 6:50 a.m.

Rumor has it that since Obama and Nancy Pelosi are likewise in Hawaii, vacationing on the taxpayer's dime, Rush had a heart attack when he spied the Nancy in a bathing suit. If that isn't enough to burn your retinas, then nothing will.

cold666pack Jan. 3, 2010 @ 9:53 a.m.

I hear he's healthy as an ox, and no, he is not high on Oxy!!!!

cold666pack Jan. 3, 2010 @ 9:56 a.m.

Maybe he'll find Obama's birth certificate while he's down there, then the whole trip can be deemed "work related"

Josh Board Jan. 3, 2010 @ 2:02 p.m.

Holy cow! Cold666pack comin' in with a few amazing posts. Great stuff.

Yeah, Story, I don't think the girlfriend did it, either.

Blueinwhite...those are the exact type of statements that make me hate talking politics with anyone. If a Republican is in office, the Dems all get angry about vacations and trip. And vice versa. And really, if you wanna go down the list of the "taxpayers dime"...any time they take Air Force One out for anything, we should be complaining.

And, only one President (Republican Richard Nixon) refused the Secret Service after he left office, saying that was a waste of taxpayers money.

katerina Jan. 4, 2010 @ 5:19 p.m.

Josh, if Rush Limbaugh had a party (aside from those Tea Parties), would you crash it?

Josh Board Jan. 4, 2010 @ 6:08 p.m.

Sure. I mean, he'd probably eat all the h'orderves, but...at least there'd be lots of pills and things to liven up the party.