Bob McPhail 12:30 p.m., April 26
- Community Blog
- Come Rattle My Cage
the seven days of creation
7 Days of Creation
On the first day of creation, God created the dog.
On the second day, God created man to serve his dog protector
On the third day, God created all the animals of the earth (especially the horse) to serve as potential food for the dog.
On the fourth day, God created honest toil so that man could labor for the good of the dog.
On the fifth day, God created the tennis ball so that the dog might or might not retrieve it.
On the sixth day, God created veterinary science to keep the dog healthy and the man broke.
On the seventh day, God tried to rest, but He had to walk the dog.
i'm sorry kitty ladies..but DOGS RULE u know...at least that's what they tell me
More like this:
- Movie Poster Rejects You've Never Seen: Jaws, Batman, Supergirl, more — May 22, 2012
- Comic-Con Days 1 - 4 Photo Funnies — July 25, 2011
- 100 Worst Album Covers of All Time — May 25, 2011
- The Political Egghead — Oct. 30, 2010
- Razzamatazz a Sunday for Jazz/edit 8/9/2010 for smoother flow — Aug. 8, 2010