Image

Comments

Founder July 30, 2010 @ 9:36 a.m.

-- Seeing Sea --

One must be quiet in their mind, to see quick, not focused just on it, like a sudden tic. Like not considering naught or you will miss that new thought.

Like trying to capture the sea then sharing that Ocean with thee. Far better to take it all in, then describe all that is within.

I once had some inland people ask of me, "Can you describe the Ocean and or a Sea"? They were excited and happy when I took that bet. Here's what I told them, about something so big and wet.

First you have to see it when it's real easy, then we can add some weather and make it breezy. So, here is something very fun, you can try, put your head in some water up to your eye!

Then add salt, fish and other very strange things, and you'll understand why, seabirds love their wings. Plus, if you are shorter, than the waters rim, you better first, be real smart and learn to swim.

Bye the way, there is still so much more to Sea, that's why giant ships charge you such a big fee, and even on that giant vessel which is as long as can be, it to the Ocean, is like a splinter to a mighty tall tree!

Only the Earth can hold all the Oceans and the Seas, understanding that concept is just one the keys, I also need to tell you, it is always in motion, and that will allow you to imagine a Sea or Ocean.

nan shartel July 30, 2010 @ 11:11 a.m.

why thank u Founder...have u ever written any haiku's

5 syllables

7 syllables

5 syllables

try it sometime...there's something very deep and soothing in the brevity

Founder July 30, 2010 @ 11:29 a.m.

How can I be free

seeing everything I see

that's so unlike me

MsGrant July 30, 2010 @ 12:06 p.m.

Quiet is the mind Cats sleep soundly in the bed My world is at peace

Haikool!!

Founder July 31, 2010 @ 10:40 a.m.

As for MSG's "two little" plump kitty cats I hope they don't drool

MsGrant July 31, 2010 @ 10:42 a.m.

One of them snores. I'm not kidding. Loud.

Founder July 31, 2010 @ 11:09 a.m.

Two big scaredy cats sleeping the whole day away dreaming Kiddie thoughts

while their Owners watch and try to figure out why they are so very blessed

Founder July 31, 2010 @ 11:23 a.m.

Now my own blog calls

like a searchlight in the night

a mental klaxon

. . .

I bid you adieu

keep writing the great Haiku

be hearing from you...

nan shartel July 31, 2010 @ 11:30 a.m.

founder that first one only has 6 syllables in the second line

How can I be free

seeing everything I see..this is the six syllable line

that's so unlike me

u could add a one syllable word like when

when seeing everything i see

that would make it plumdumptious

thx Founder

nan shartel July 31, 2010 @ 11:31 a.m.

oohhhhhhh...A MENTAL KLAXON!!!

DREAMY!!!

nan shartel July 31, 2010 @ 11:37 a.m.

Quiet is the mind Cats sleep soundly in the bed My world is at peace

Haikool!!

DAT KITTY HAIKU

WILLING TO PURR FOR KIPPERS

SINGS FOR HER SUPPER

I LOVE URS GRANTIE!!!

kitty's make good Haiku subjects eh??!!

MsGrant July 31, 2010 @ 11:49 a.m.

They are the best! Thanks for bringing Haiku back, nan - we had fun with this before - I am going to practice a bit more, I love it!

Founder, you're a natural!

Founder July 31, 2010 @ 12:41 p.m.

(from The Beatles song REVOLUTION NUMBER 9)...

"seeing everything I see..this is the six syllable line"?

(maybe to just you, not to Haiku Master me the Authority :->

See - ing - eve - ry - thing - I - see ...

Sounded good to me

Guess it all depends upon

how you say every

tha-tha-that's all folks enough with the silly jokes cats and pigs, Oky Doaks..

Founder July 31, 2010 @ 12:49 p.m.

10 Hear Hear

That blaring horn in your ear

makes you change your Gear

The big Aaaaaaah -Ouuuuuuuu -Gaaaaaaaah

Submariners know it well

DIVING under... Swell

nan shartel Aug. 1, 2010 @ 10:59 a.m.

Founder darling..i stand corrected homey...hahahahahahahahaha

>0... uh oh~~lowers eyes~~

nan shartel Aug. 1, 2010 @ 11:02 a.m.

~~don't ever get old...hahahahahahahaha~~ ;D

nan shartel Aug. 1, 2010 @ 11:03 a.m.

thx Grantie...it can be loads of mistakes (by me) laughter and fun from u!!!