well the Brits are seriously thinking of letting the Panda take a nose dive into the Tar Pits of oblivion

i mean...a million bucks a year and pay to stay panda baby rentals

we know all about that in SandyEggo don't we

we do all the work...keep the critters popular and China reaps the financial rewards

so let's see...spend the money on the Pandas or Iraq and Afghanistan

er..um..no brainer

the Panda's win by $999,999 bucks in my book

Comments

nan shartel Sept. 26, 2009 @ 12:26 p.m.

no fish ..i can't elaborate...it was just a "toe in the water "blog

probably for my eyes only

it never occured to me anyone would actually read it

nan shartel Sept. 26, 2009 @ 12:28 p.m.

nan shartel Sept. 26, 2009 @ 12:30 p.m.

PistolPete

Whale's Vagina does suit...but i wouldn't want to be a Plagerist lolol

CuddleFish Sept. 26, 2009 @ 12:59 p.m.

Ah! Well, when you write up these posts, there is a box you have to check so that they may be viewed by the public. If you go back and edit, you can un-check that box.

Hope that helps. Oh, and I still don't know what this blog is about!

CuddleFish Sept. 26, 2009 @ 1:21 p.m.

Thank you, I think, refriedgringo. I avoid these stories, they make me feel helpless and hopeless.

What a world.

David Dodd Sept. 26, 2009 @ 1:24 p.m.

We are, indeed, often helpless and hopeless, ma'am. I think that's why people need each other sometimes. All it takes to lift my spirits is a reassuring voice in the darkness, because we can only control what's in front of us.

nan shartel Sept. 26, 2009 @ 1:37 p.m.

why thx refried...ur spot on...I'm sorry if i create angst with the post..my intention was irony...the irony of how money is spent and the mental balancing act involved...we r the Pandas FISH...and we might be here only thru "Random Acts of Kindness" sooner then you think

not thinking about it doesn't hurt..but I'm not quite sure it helps either

nan shartel Sept. 26, 2009 @ 1:44 p.m.

and thx for the link Refried..u r a nice person

nan shartel Sept. 25, 2009 @ 12:40 p.m.

where's the picture i chose dang it..my blog is down right plain...lololol

nan shartel Sept. 25, 2009 @ 12:44 p.m.

hey nevermind peeps...i found my picture

CuddleFish Sept. 25, 2009 @ 12:55 p.m.

Could you elaborate a bit, nan? I'm not sure I'm following you.

SDaniels Sept. 25, 2009 @ 1:31 p.m.

the "Pandemic" here seems to be a viral use of "Sandy Eggo" instead of San Diego. PS: All: It is LAME, and sounds like an elderly person's intentionally bad joke.

PistolPete Sept. 25, 2009 @ 1:47 p.m.

I've dropped Sandy Eggo in favor of the more aesthetically pleasing Whale's Vagina. Hope this helps! :-D

SDaniels Oct. 3, 2009 @ 8:14 p.m.

Missed these amusing comments from Nan:

"SDaniel..i've been using SandyEggo since i was a tweener..during the civil war...and i was born here...what's ur claim to fame flunky

and i was only snarky 'cause SDaniels guessed i was old...hahahahahahahahahahaha"

Ah, now I get why you mentioned poison, Nan :) And by now you probably get the whole "Sandy Eggo" thing with Pete, too.

PS: I've been here "longer" than you, so don't get your lingerie in a wad, lady!

Signed yers truly,